BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lucia H.
I love the baconator. Its the best yet, i am truly happy with the quality of the meat. I love hamburgers from wendys best yet
Janice M.
Boston
WENDY'S CHICKEN SANDWICKES ARE GREAST. I LOVE THEIR FROSTIES AND THEIR SALADS. THERE FOOD IS ALWAYS FRESH LOOKING AND TASTING
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love ordering the chocolate junior frosty on a hot summer day. It really hits the spot and it's a portion-controlled size.
Jaimie D.
Hainesport, NJ
I'm not a huge Wendy's fan, I feel as though their food is super processed but definitely an easy go to meal while on the go!
Rebekah D.
Clarksville, TN
I got their BBQ Ranch salad and it was really good! The only issue I had was that some of the pieces of lettuce were frozen!
Kayla T.
I'm so so on the food at Wendy's! Love the Chili. I'm not a huge fan of the fries though! And the salads aren't always fresh!
Vionnette M.
Sanford, FL
I love it the food is fresh and delicious i just can't get enough and they have really good deals for their price is worth it
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC
I always went to Wendy's it was close quick and delicious but lately the meat has really bothered me and my daughters stomach
Julia D.
Wendy's #8, their grilled ranch sandwhich is absolutely incredible! I almost forget I am eating fast food when I go to wendys
Kylee C.
Erie
Best place for drunk food lol and the 4 for $4 is a great deal. Kinda upset they just recently got rid of the spicy nuggets.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?