BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Morgan C.
Boonville, NC
The strawberry salads they have at wendys is awesome. I want more with my salads than just lettuce and they have the options.
Christian B.
They have the best sriracha fries and sauce. Also, the 4 for 4 is a great deal. My favorite item on the menu is the baconator
Felicia J.
Alabama
Wendy's is a nice restaurant.. normally good service and good food.... always love there chicken nuggets and there hamburgers
Jade M.
Morristown, TN
My favorite thing about Wendy's is their fries. I love their fries and would recommend them. Wendy's is a great place to eat.
Samantha M.
Pecks Mill, WV
I've tried the Son of a Baconador, and it is amazing! But it's really big, so I wouldn't get it unless you're reallt hungry.
ashley c.
i LOVE wendys even more now sine tehy have teh 4 for 4 meals and teh taco saled now they are awesoe, i always eat there food
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
The junior baconator taste great! For $1.39 , it's a deal! I buy these all the time! I wish they would add more bacon though
Lexx B.
Well I work here. I'm a manger and I have ate this food for 5 years. It's great!!!! I love trying out new products we get in
Nicole D.
Stratford, CT
Such a good place to eat. Quick and easy yet still delicious. I always enjoy coming here and getting food. It makes me happy
Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
fast service. good chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets. i love the spicy chicken. tasty chili. tasty fries. large salads.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?