BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM
Better burgers than McDonalds! Better Nuggets than McDonalds! Frostys wirh fries are to die for. Usually has good service!!!
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC
I always went to Wendy's it was close quick and delicious but lately the meat has really bothered me and my daughters stomach
Shelly E.
Wendy's is one of the few fast food places I'll eat at. The burgers aren't too greasy, and everything is a reasonable price.
Vionnette M.
Sanford, FL
I love it the food is fresh and delicious i just can't get enough and they have really good deals for their price is worth it
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
No esta mal, pero hay mejores, lo que mas me gusta de Wendys es sus helados pero en comida creo que primero pongo a McDonals.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
I love Wendy's! The nuggets are fire and the mini frosty is sooooooooooo cute!!!! This is the best fast food joint besides BK
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX
Baconator and a chocolate Frosty. Those are my favorite things in the world Wendy's. Nothing else can compare to that Frosty.
Shakira D.
Indianapolis, IN
Their chicken is reallly good. Their four for four deal is amazing too . The chicken nuggets, fries, jr bacon plus your drink
Nicole D.
Stratford, CT
Such a good place to eat. Quick and easy yet still delicious. I always enjoy coming here and getting food. It makes me happy
Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
fast service. good chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets. i love the spicy chicken. tasty chili. tasty fries. large salads.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?