BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
Second favorite fast food place. I love their chicken sandwiches and double cheeseburgers. Yummm. Not a big fan of their fries.
Joanne A.
Cranston, RI
Wendy's salad are great. Real chicken and veggies are always fresh. There 4 for 4 meal is also great and the price you can beat
Daisy M.
San Antonio, TX
I loveee the 4 for 4 BLT! a chicken burger, nuggets, fries and i coke. and only for $4 dollars that is this too good of a deal.
Katie W.
I love Wendy's. Some of my favorites are their chicken nuggets and lemonade. I get those every time. The 4 for 4 is amazing too
Emily D.
Minonk, IL
My favorite thing to get at Wendy's is their baconator fries. They are so cheesy and delicious there is nothing else like them!
Sasha B.
COLUMBUS, OH
Pretty decent food. I can find some variety when I want soething different but quick. I like the different flavor natural teas.
Tiara M.
Florida,deltona
A 4 for 4 is the best meal deal you can ever get your hands on. It's delicious and also it will make you full on only 4 things.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
Wendy's is food as long as it's fresh. They fries have improved SO much for the better. Spicy chicken sandwiches are the bomb!
Michelle B.
Covington, LA
Great for a quick lunch. The hamburgers are better than most fast food restaurants and offer a nice variety of salads as well.
tekla p.
New Castle
My favorite fast food chain. They always have great deals and amazing food.what more do we need from the fast food restaurant?
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?