BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Morgan I.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite fast food place! Will forever love and crave those chicken nuggets and my weakness since I was a little girl has always been a chocolate frosty and fries to dip them in!! Yumm!! Except I always feel extremely bloated and full after I eat Wendy's. but it definitely fills me up! :)
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
Wendys is always my go to drive thru if im feeling lazy and cheap and starving. They have a really good baked potato that i get. i also get the chicken sandwiches,fries, chicken nuggets and tahts about it. I try to stay away from beef when it comes to fast food.
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
I enjoy Wendy's burgers and chicken sandwiches, they have quality foods at reasonable prices. the thing that stands out about Wendy's is their salads. there really isn't a fast food restaurant that's comparable.
Jessica M.
Huntsville, AL
wendys food far exceeds what you would get at say mcdonalds. its affordable. the food is always hot and fresh. you may wait a little longer or pay a few cents more but it is definately worth it. i go a couple times a month. i recommend if you are looking for good food. at least something with flavor and variety go to wendys. try the chili
Kayla S.
Rockledge, FL
My husband and I have a love/hate relationship with Wendy's. It is so cheap and tastes so good but it will hit you later with the quality. It makes us sick all the time but we always go back since it is so good. I know it sounds dumb but that's just what happens.
Kayla C.
Hampshire, IL
Whenever I decide to splurge and have an occasional fast food Wendy's is my go to. Their spicy chicken sandwich is so juicy and flavored that it makes my mouth water writing this. I also love their mini frosty they are fun and an amazing price.
nathalie G.
Lo mejor de Wendy para mí es la hamburguesa de un cuarto de libra nunca había probado algo tan fascinante, tiene el tamaño perfecto de todos los productos trae unas papas súper ricas y el sabor de la hamburguesa es fuera de serie súper recomendada aaah y también trae la soda de tu preferencia.
robin j.
Love Wendy's!  It's my favorite go to place for delicious, hot french fries and the juicy Jr. bacon cheeseburger.  So good!  I tried the new mozzarella salad last week and was not really impressed.  It was ok, but not amazing.  Guess I will stick to the yummy burgers!
Brenda D.
You have never let me down. When I want fast food and can't decide I go here because it never goes wrong no matter if it's the $1 menu or regular menu I'm satisfied and the service is super super fast and convenient when you have an hour of lunch.
Casey J.
Wendy's is always the nicest in our town as far as cleanliness and friendliest. They have the BEST burgers. Seriously. They do the 4 for 4 which is a great deal
Plus they do half priced kids meals after 4pm which makes my sons meal not even $2. Also their twitter is hilarious and that counts for a lot actually lol
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?