BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
rori w.
now Wendys makes burgers as they are ordered! that is their rule! they have a delicious chocolate frosty, as well as the burgers! they are square, not round. they also have salads that are not to bad
Nic S.
One of my favorite fast food places. I love their chicken sandwich, fries, and strawberry lemonade! I love how they use sea salt on their fries, makes them so much better. I gave it a 4 stars instead of 5 because sometimes the food is cold from sitting out, especially their fries and nuggets. But I’ve only had that happen a few times out of the many times I’ve been there.
Avani P.
I never used to go to Wendy's, but there is one near my college and I get food from there sometimes. I like the cheddar cheese fries but they aren't the healthiest. Other than that, I don't really get anything else. I got a dave's burger once and liked it too. I would recommend it if you like greasy-ish food. Having it once an awhile isn't too bad though!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Although I shouldn’t support fast food, this is my exception. They have quality products (in relation to others) and is affordable. Their 4 for $4 is my go to, is filling, and costs me under $5 after tax. If you’re in a bind and need a quick meal, I would choose this. They also have more nutritious proteins, such as salads, chili, and green tea.
Katherine C.
Starkville , MS
After a long day this is my I'm in no mood to cook food. I grab the same items every time I go. A grilled chicken go wrap combo with a chocolate frostie to split with my partner of course, and two cheesy cheddar burgers for my partner. Not the best food for us also not the worse but cheap and quick. We go here probably once a week on average.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
The 4 for 4!!!! Omg, where was that when I was in college. That satisfies every craving ever. The chili is delicious. Sometimes the drive thru wait is too long so THAT is very annoying. A rare frosty is like a remembrance of my child hood for me, this place is still yummy. (Odd enough, they have the best bacon out of all the fast food places)
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
They need to bring back the ghost pepper fries!!! But seriously they do. Wendy's burgers and their 4 for $4 has been so awesome. You dont need a lot to get full and thats exactly what the me does. Fill you up and for a decent price too.
Taylor A.
I love this restaurant, everything always tastes so fresh even if it is considered fast food. My favorite item is the son of the baconater, so flavorful and it’s the perfect amount
Ashley L.
Wendy's has always been a favorite of mine because I love their taco salads. And the fact that they always have the products separated into bags so you can put what you want on your salad is always great! Plus the chili is always fresh.
Mika W.
Salt Lake City
Wendys is great when you’re on a budget. The jrbacon cheeseburger is a great choice on a budget and i didnt know this before but you can replace the mayo with ranch and get a really good jr bacon ranch burger. I live that theres bacon on it and tomato and lettuce which you dont get with a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?