BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kendra p.
I love the freshness of the food, and the frostys are to die for, however the pricing is a bit high considering portion sizes
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Best drive thru fast food burgers in the Maryland area! Hands down. I wish we had Hardee's or other places but we don't sorry
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
High quality food. For fast food prices. I do the 4 for 4. And love the chicken nuggets as well as the Jr bacon cheeseburger.
Erica L.
Burton, MI
Wendy's $4 for 4 deal with a jr burger, small fry, medium drink, and 4 piece chicken nugget its a great deal and very filling
sal s.
San Ysidro , CA
Love me some Wendy's salads. The chicken tenders/nuggets or whatever are really good to. I used to get the spicey option alot
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
Food is made fresh. I love the 4 for $4 deal. Burger, fries, nuggets and drink... good, fast hot meal at an affordable price.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Love the freshness of products I receive from Wendy's. I also love that the meat is warm but my lettuce and tomato are cold.
Emma M.
Wendys is great, I've eaten it throughout my whole life. The food is always good and doesn't upset my stomach like McDonald's
Nancy R.
West Chicago, IL
It is a good fast food restaurant! Perfect for when you are in a hurry. And the best of all is that you get real fresh food!
kasey p.
Southbridge, MA
Wendy's is by far my favorite fast food of all time! The food is always great, and fresh. Big fan! I've been going for years.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?