BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Christina Q.
Wendy's is my Fav! I eat there at least five times a month. The 4 for $4 is the best thing they could have added to their menu.
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Pretty typical fast food joint. Fair prices from $1-$9 depending on the meal. Good salads & chicken, which are my usual go to.
Barbara S.
West Chazy, NY
My favorite thing to order is spicy chicken sandwich. The French fries at Wendy's are my favorite of any fast food restaurant.
Autamn N.
Good quality burgers and sandwiches for a good prices, really great food and service. Great for quick and easy lunch or dinner
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
I am obsessed with the burgers here, they are so juicy and delicious. Love the nuggets and my daughter loves the French fries.
Alicia H.
Trenton, ME
My family and i love Wendy's. I would say it is our favorite fast food destination and we eat it probably more than we should!
Tiara M.
Florida,deltona
A 4 for 4 is the best meal deal you can ever get your hands on. It's delicious and also it will make you full on only 4 things.
Caitlin O.
Bernardsville, NJ
The wendy frosty is so good and really thickly a creamy. Always cold and amazing. I recommend dipping in it with french fries.
Jacqueline R.
Arcadia, FL
What exactly is a frosty? I don't know, there is nothing quite like it. When I want one there is only one place to go, Wendy's!
Joanne A.
Cranston, RI
Wendy's salad are great. Real chicken and veggies are always fresh. There 4 for 4 meal is also great and the price you can beat
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?