BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Ashley A.
Harrisonville, MO
The baconator from Wendys is one of my favorite burgers ever. And a chocolate frosty with french fries is an unbreakable pair.
Samantha N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best fast food for chicken they have awesome chicken sandwiches and even better chicken nuggets and two types spicy or regular.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Wendy's is good but their speed is poor. I'm always waiting over 20 minutes for my order. When the food does arrive it is cold.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Delicious chicken sandwiches and fries. I always have hot and fresh food from Wendy's and great service. Very good all around!
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
Love Wendy's! Food is always fresh, reasonably priced, and delicious! I know I can depend on them to provide a good, hot meal!
Nora F.
My favorite is the spicy chicken bacon ranch sandwich. Loved the Monterey chicken ranch original but it was taken away bummer.
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
Wendy's is good. The prices aren't bad and the combos are good portion. The frostys are probably my favorite thing on the menu.
Jacqueline R.
Arcadia, FL
What exactly is a frosty? I don't know, there is nothing quite like it. When I want one there is only one place to go, Wendy's!
Autamn N.
Good quality burgers and sandwiches for a good prices, really great food and service. Great for quick and easy lunch or dinner
Veronica T.
Jenkintown, PA
You can get tremendous amounts of food for not a lot of money. The food is always fresh and hot. So many options and varieties.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?