BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Josie U.
Senoia, GA
The spicy chicken snack wraps are so good! They are a lot better than McDonalds. The chicken actually fills up the entire wrap.
Angel B.
This is the only fast food burger chain that doesn't make my stomach hurt afterwards. Lately every where else has made me sick.
The grilled chicken sanwhich meal is so good! The bread that they chose is so much healthier and they put spinach which I love!
Lexie H.
Vale, NC
I love Wendy's frostys and there baconator cheese fries!!! The people are always nice and the have fast service and low prices
Georgetta G.
Smithfield, PA
Love the orange mango fruit tea chillers. it is
always refreshing. Think everyone should try it at least once. Very affordable.
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
The chili is the best thing they have on the menu, Cold winter nights are always great with some delicious chili from Wendy's.
Jamie M.
Cincinnati, OH
I had Wendy's for dinner tonight actually! Always sogood and fast, especially when I have finals and I don't feel like cooking!
Samantha M.
Lynbrook, NY
Wendys has the best fries and chicken nuggets ever. They taste soo good when its fresh. I like wendys sometimes over mcdonalds.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
One of my favorite fast food places. It's cheap and good. My whole family loves it. The french fries are the best french fries.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Great value menu and they have the most delicious green tea I have ever had in my life. I love all the spicy chicken meals too.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?