BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
Wendy's is our go too when we want a quick treat after a busy day! We always stop in and grab us a frosty a few times a month.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
It is fast food. The food is usually decent and consistent. I like that they have salad options even if they are a bit meager.
Samantha N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best fast food for chicken they have awesome chicken sandwiches and even better chicken nuggets and two types spicy or regular.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Wendy's is good but their speed is poor. I'm always waiting over 20 minutes for my order. When the food does arrive it is cold.
Tiara M.
Florida,deltona
A 4 for 4 is the best meal deal you can ever get your hands on. It's delicious and also it will make you full on only 4 things.
Jamie M.
Cincinnati, OH
I had Wendy's for dinner tonight actually! Always sogood and fast, especially when I have finals and I don't feel like cooking!
Amanda A.
Davisburg, MI
I love Wendy's and the fact that the food is cheap and always tastes like it's made fresh. The chicken sandwich is my favorite.
Autamn N.
Good quality burgers and sandwiches for a good prices, really great food and service. Great for quick and easy lunch or dinner
Nancy C.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've had very good service with them always have my food nice and warm never had to complain not once, love the 1$ burgers lol
January G.
I forget the name of it, but I had their new chicken sandwhich the other day and I loved it. Spicy without being overwhelming.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?