BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Felicia B.
Kankakee, IL
Wendy's is the closest to my home. They have fresh food and great variety. We usually use their coupons provided without hassle.
Norrisha L.
Long Beach, CA
The spicy chicken nuggets and baked potatoes is a every week meal for my family and i. They also have a great varieties of deals
Jenaya R.
I love love love Wendys. The food is always great. But recently i have been in love with their fruit chillers drink. Its amazing
Samantha S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love wendys they are the chrapest fasted yummiest place ever when your in a hurry for dinner they have amazing chicken nuggets
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
Love love love their frostys ! Such good ice cream, the fries are also very good! They seem so much fresher than at other places
Rachel L.
Plainview
We had Wendy's a while back it got shut down and recently reopened. The food is okay but it could be better the service is great.
Taylor M.
Dexter, NY
My favorite fast food joint that's where I'm located. Never have had a bad meal, the quickest service & over all nicest location
Sarah R.
Brownsville, PA
Wendy's food is not only fast but it is delicious. I love the baconator jr, and the baconator fries. And I love for their chili.
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I love Wendy's they are perfect for a quick meal and I can get my kids real chicken and some chili for me all in the same place!
Christine S.
Katy, TX
Love going to Wendy's. We recently had one pop up near us. The only problem we have is not always getting everything we ordered.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?