BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Pattie S.
I'm obsessed with Wendy's. I have celiac and their fries never have gotten me sick, and their bunless bacon burgers are amazing.
Jenaya R.
I love love love Wendys. The food is always great. But recently i have been in love with their fruit chillers drink. Its amazing
Kelsey H.
Terre Haute, IN
Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets are the greatest things to grace this planet. They are my go to item whenever I go to Wendy's.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
Love love love their frostys ! Such good ice cream, the fries are also very good! They seem so much fresher than at other places
Maria de los Ángeles P.
Por favor bring back the mushroom melt. Omg is the best burger ever. I love the taste of the meat so real not like other brands.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I like their burgers better then McDonalds Everything is always fresh and I find they are cheaper then McDonalds in the long run
Desireé L.
Pitman, NJ
I absolutely love their food and the service is great too. I've never been disappointed with Wendy's and it's not too expensive.
Adriana B.
Excellent taste of their meats in the burger, their ice cream has a perfect cooking the meat, for a fast food is very good option
Alexandra P.
Hm Wendy's is the best fast food restaurant & the burgers quality are the best! I've never seen how good it is &I very affordable
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY
I come here for the fries. These are my all time favorite fries. I crave these fries quite often. The burgers are always good too
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?