BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Syleste B.
Gurley
Love Wendy's it's my favorite fast food restaurant. Food is always hot and good. Love getting a frosty and prices are very well.
Annette M.
Whittier , CA
Can't go wrong with their $1 menu I love their frostys and so does my daughter
This will always be a go to if we're out and about
lydia w.
Greenwood, IN
The chilli is to die for it's so good I always get the large bowl and then fries and a chocolate shake on the side ! It's so good
Taryn K.
Oklahoma City
Wendys has one of the more decent fast food burgers. I really like their french fries, especially with the sweet and sour sauce.
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
freshest fast food restaurant. i think they have the best food, afforable, not as greasy, and on the healthier side of fastt food
J H.
Glendale Heights, IL
Great menu overall and the dollar menu is always the perfect sized portion. Better quality than some other more "famous' brands.
Taylor W.
I absolute love there value menu, there are so many options to choose from. I also have there frosty key chain which is amazing.
Courtney L.
I love their burgers. The toppings are always fresh. They have spicy nuggets as well that I like. 4 for 4$ is a great value too.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
always great food. Even better baked potatoes!! Getting a frosty every time you go is a must! It quick and easy to eat on the go!
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta wendys es muy rico, sus hamburguesas son buenísimas me encanta, probé una con pan brioche que en particular me encanto
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?