BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
On a budget. My family and I always bought the 4 for $4 meals. Excellent price and then some. Not too many other places do that.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Customer Service in some stores is very bad and poor but products are great. The burgers and fry taste very delicious and great.
Kathy N.
Torrance, CA
Wendy's has really good food. Their spicy chicken sandwich is my favorite. Their fries could use some help. They're always soggy.
Ana S.
Their burgers are delicious and better quality than McDonalds. Their fries need some work, but I love their "squeezed" lemonade.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything from their burgers to their chicken sandwiches and salads. Everything is always fresh when I order from there.
Sarah R.
Huntington, WV
Wendy’s is bae. 4 for $4 is life. Best fast food burgers around. And the chicken tenders are awesome, not slimy like McDonald’s.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
My husband loves Wendy's. I especially like their 4 for 4 deal they have, it makes it easy for us to get an entire meal for less.
Geselle D.
I love their spicy chicken sandwich with their natural lemonade , their service is okay way better than McDonald I can say that .
Maryssa F.
Norton, MA
Over all of the fast food restaurants I would have to choose Wendy's as my favorite. The burgers are always a hit or miss though
Pattie S.
I'm obsessed with Wendy's. I have celiac and their fries never have gotten me sick, and their bunless bacon burgers are amazing.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?