BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
The food here is delicious and the quality of it is great...the deals too that they have and the products here are soooo worth it
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
freshest fast food restaurant. i think they have the best food, afforable, not as greasy, and on the healthier side of fastt food
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
My favorite place to eat. I love their deal there and the food is outstanding. They are always so nice and the food is never bad
valarie a.
I love Wendy's! I always tend to get the spicy chicken but in the winter the chili and baked potato are another favorite of mine!
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY
I come here for the fries. These are my all time favorite fries. I crave these fries quite often. The burgers are always good too
Shondah C.
Our lives are always on the go! My work schedule is different everyday and every week. It's easy to go to Wendy's to grab a bite.
Becca H.
Wendy's chicken nuggets and fries are the best. I also love their Chocolate frostys. Wendy's is one of the best fast food places
Elayna W.
Wendy’s has the best fries and chicken nuggets! If I can’t decide where to go, I always go to Wendy’s and they never let me down!
J H.
Glendale Heights, IL
Great menu overall and the dollar menu is always the perfect sized portion. Better quality than some other more "famous' brands.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like wendys chili and chicken sandwiches and that they have the kidsmeals on special sometimes and very fair priced on their food
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?