BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Gianna O.
Wendy's is another 10/10. My favorite fast food restaurant. 4 for 4? Made for me. If I could eat Wendy's every day I probably would
Hiep N.
Berkeley, CA
Good. It's fast food, can't complain too much. I love how fresh the veggies are on my burger and their baked potatoes are so yummy.
Jessica T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Love Wendy's!! Very cheap!! Food is great!! A lot of time the pearls are rude though! But we go here when we want something quick!
Jean C.
Columbus, OH
Love the Wendys chili and chicken pecan salad, my absolute favorite. sometimes the portion isn't the greatest but I love the taste.
Frances B.
I love their bacon cheese fries just add some sour cream and ketchup and you're good to go! Definitely affordable, very addicting !
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
I'll choose this over any other fast food place, the chicken sandwiches and fries are so good! such a good flavor and great prices
Alex H.
Weaverville, NC
Wendy's is a go to fast food restraint for me. The service is usually great and the food is served similarly at multiple locatio s
Lauretta P.
Matteson, IL
wendy is good i eat there maybe 1 a month the burgers are good with the bacon sometimes the food is cold and the line is very long
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
My favorite fast food place. Good burgers, good spicy nuggets. Spicy chicken sandwich is the only chicken sandwich I like anywhere.
Carla F.
Margate, FL
I like Wendy's hamburgers and everything else there. But on some days the food can be bad. I don't really like the chicken nuggets.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?