BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wendy's has the best chocolate frosties and baked potatoes. I love to dip my French fries in the chocolate frosting and eat it. Yum
Megan G.
I love Wendy's especially their chicken! Yum!!! I also like to get their Vanilla Frosty! I've never even had bad customer service!
Joy L.
Bronx, NY
Their baked potatoes are the best!!! I love Wendy's above all other fast food chains I love their fries and their chicken nuggets.
Laken B.
Springfield, MO
Best chili ever! Always friendly faces, and good service. If something is wrong they take the action to fix it. Always affordable.
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
Food and service are good and quick. Service is friendly. Prices are great on the value menu for a quick snack when out and about.
Jessica T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Love Wendy's!! Very cheap!! Food is great!! A lot of time the pearls are rude though! But we go here when we want something quick!
Courtney R.
Radcliff, KY
I'm a fan of the food that Wendy's produces although I do not feel it is worth the dollar amount that they attached to it. #Wendys
Gianna O.
Wendy's is another 10/10. My favorite fast food restaurant. 4 for 4? Made for me. If I could eat Wendy's every day I probably would
Jean C.
Columbus, OH
Love the Wendys chili and chicken pecan salad, my absolute favorite. sometimes the portion isn't the greatest but I love the taste.
elizabeth m.
its alright, i do not really enjoy wendys. i would perfer something else . if i have to eat it i will but i wont pay for it my self
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?