BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wendy's is my favorite! I always get the Tropical Green Tea it is amazing! Because I don't drink soda. I also enjoy the chicken, cheesy cheddar burgers, and the fries of course. I go to Wendy's quite a bit lol. I love dipping my fries in the vanilla frosty it's actually pretty good. Try it one time
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Every since the 4 for 4 you can never go wrong with Wendy's ! I hate they always run out of ranch dipping sauce in Macon. Good quality cheap food. I never have an issue other than ranch. I love their chilli also 💘
Melissa B.
I LIVE for Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets. I treat myself to them sometimes during lunch and they are so yummy! They are even better dipped in ranch. The gentleman who works the window at the Wendy's by my work asks where I've been if he hasn't seen me in a while, if that's any indication of how often I go. So much better than McDonalds in my opinion.
Dasha i.
I love the 4 for 4 deal, this meal fills me up.  I love the variety of drink choices, although sometimes not all flavors are available.  The burgers are tasty and the fries are pretty good too. The fries are crispy and have a nice flavor.  The chicken nuggets aren't too bad but wish they were crispier.
Tammy D.
I like going here because I don't have to get the traditional hamburger all of the time. I typically order a salad, a baked potato and a frosty. I like that they have kept the baked potato around for so many years. I remember ordering this same meal many years ago when I was a kid and it's great to have the same great food around today to share with my kids.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
The fries are amazing at Wendy's. By far my favorite. The food is of high quality too which is nice. The only Con for me is it's kind of pricey especially compared to McDonald's or Burger King. You pay for the better quality.
María V.
Toronto , ND
I love their hamburgers, it's my preference, since everything is very good.
I go whenever I visit United States and their chicken wings are very delicious.
Sometimes they take too long and sometimes the French fries are very dry
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Wendy's has gotten so pricey. For one meal is almost 10 bucks. I really like the fact that they have sour cream. Because I love to dip my fries in it. But sometimes I wonder if it's really worth what I even pay for. But I do loveeeeeee their strawberry lemonade.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I love wendys! There baconators are amazing! We don't have one in my town so when we go out of town I always choose wendys for lunch. The sea salt on the frys are delicious and the fresh never frozen beef makes a huge difference too! I will always go back!
Aurora S.
I love Wendy's so much. I can't really speak for the burgers but I love the Spicy Asiago Ranch sandwich. They also serve strawberry lemonade and blackberry lemonade in the summer. If you haven't already tried these items, you definitely should.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?