BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jamie W.
Fulshear, TX
The power salad is delicious! I love all the feta cheese! The salad was very fresh! I also love how they offer full or half salads!
Kayla S.
Ronceverte, WV
I love Wendys spicy chicken ceasar salad! It's one of my favorites and is great when Im wanting something light and healthyto eat.
Ashley  R.
With a son with a peanut allergy it's nice to be able to safely get a frosty without risking peanuts being it it like other places!
I love their fries so much. And their chicken nuggets are so good. They are extremely cheap and come with so many different sauces.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
There 4 for $4 menu is amazing. I get it all the time and share with my little one because there is enough food for the both of us
honorio v.
Carrboro, NC
I like the chicken nuggets a lot and I also love the 4 for 4 one of their best combos they have made lately great costumer survive
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
the chicken nuggets are AMAZING. I love them so much and this is the only thing I order at Wendy's or I'm always left disappointed.
Kelsi K.
Vernon Hills, IL
They have the best chicken nuggets and the frosty's are just too good. It's so bad for you, but their bacon cheeseburgers are yummy
Alejandra D.
Apopka, FL
4 for $4 is such a brilliant gift. I used to live off this deal when I was once a broke girl last year. I'll take the JBC any day.
Sofia S.
Ceres, CA
Wendy's is amazing I love Wendy's. Their strawberry lemonade & JR. cheese burger is my go to but everything else there is good too
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?