BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
Food and service are good and quick. Service is friendly. Prices are great on the value menu for a quick snack when out and about.
Alejandra D.
Apopka, FL
4 for $4 is such a brilliant gift. I used to live off this deal when I was once a broke girl last year. I'll take the JBC any day.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Very big fan of the spicy chicken sandwich and their refreshing lemonades, great salads as well and their natural.cut.fries amazing
Kimberly M.
Hazard, KY
The last visit I had with Wendy's my hamburger was not cooked properly. It is an ok restaurant when Their food is cooked properly.
Caitlin G.
Paducah, KY
There chicken. Sandwich off the value menu is my favorite I love the mayonnaise and lettuce it goes amazing with the spicy chicken
Jessica G.
I love going here for their food. Their chili is good especially if you had cheese & onions. Their cheeseburgers I would recommend
Influenster M.
They have cheap prices and their food is good I always want a frosty when I go to Wendy's and the frosty are around $2 for a large
Jamie W.
Fulshear, TX
The power salad is delicious! I love all the feta cheese! The salad was very fresh! I also love how they offer full or half salads!
Love the Jr bacon cheeseburgers. Bacon, cheese and hamburger! Yum. Buns are always fresh and veggies are crisp! Great value for $1
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I love that wendys has a baked potato option! I always get one and now so does my little one!! Thier frostys are irresistible too.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?