BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nicole r.
Brooklyn, NY
Conviently located near my house. Food is delicious and tastes fresh . Lines aren't too long of a wait and friendly customer service.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Only really started going for the 4 for $4 deal which is killer by the way. Love the chicken nuggets and the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.
Rina L.
Springfield, MA
Las mejores hamburguesas de toda america latina sin lugar a duda, excelente sabor y textura y sobre todo jugosas, uyyy son deliciosas
Sabrina P.
If I'm going to eat fast food, I prefer it to be Wendy's for myself and my family. The food is fresher ad tastier than other places.
kendra h.
Lagrange, GA
There chicken nuggets are amazing !!! i love them been eating since i was a kiddo . literally everytime i eat them i have flashbacks
Charlene M.
Orange, TX
My children and I both love Wendy's. I especially love the deals they offer and it is a high quality product in a clean environment.
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I love Wendy's. It's not good for you but it's so good & one of my fav fast food restaurants. I love the burgers, fries and chicken.
Katelynn H.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the 4 for 4 deal! Plus the baconator is my go to burger if I eat out. I've been going to Wendy's for as long as I can remember.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Wendy's is okay but very greasy customer service is alright sometimes you get happy people and sometimes the rudest but food is okay
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Love Wendy's. All their food tastes so good. Their burgers taste so yummy and real. My favorite is the junior bacon cheese burger.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?