BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Very big fan of the spicy chicken sandwich and their refreshing lemonades, great salads as well and their natural.cut.fries amazing
Jamie W.
Fulshear, TX
The power salad is delicious! I love all the feta cheese! The salad was very fresh! I also love how they offer full or half salads!
Joy L.
Bronx, NY
Their baked potatoes are the best!!! I love Wendy's above all other fast food chains I love their fries and their chicken nuggets.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Great burgers. A little on the greasy side, but thats what i crave when i want a burger. Also makes a,fab chili offeres year round
honorio v.
Carrboro, NC
I like the chicken nuggets a lot and I also love the 4 for 4 one of their best combos they have made lately great costumer survive
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
the chicken nuggets are AMAZING. I love them so much and this is the only thing I order at Wendy's or I'm always left disappointed.
Debbie F.
Ferndale, MI
Great value and taste for a quick on the go meal. Service is nice and fast. One of my go to places when I don't feel like cooking.
Jessica G.
I love going here for their food. Their chili is good especially if you had cheese & onions. Their cheeseburgers I would recommend
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
Wendys chili can't be beat. So good on a cold day. Wendys is higher end quality in the chain of fast food. Great burgers and fries.
Carter L.
Columbus, OH
love wendys! very good prices. i go all the time. ever since the 4 for $4 deal came out i cant help myself. it really fills you up.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?