BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
So fresh love that the meat has never been frozen just shows how fresh it truly is. One of my favorite fast food restaurant to go to.
Kayla G.
North Port, FL
I love Wendy's asiago chicken club sandwich, probably the best thing on the menu. The cheese and the chicken taste heavenly together.
Abbie S.
Okay fast food. Definitely better than McDonald's. I do like the menu items other than burgers i.e. chicken sandwiches, baked potato
Danielle F.
Stratford, NJ
This is a higher quality compared to McDonald's or Burger King. The burgers at a better quality and the spicy chicken is my favorite.
Katelynn H.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the 4 for 4 deal! Plus the baconator is my go to burger if I eat out. I've been going to Wendy's for as long as I can remember.
Lyndsay S.
Our Wendy's has recently renovated. Love the new look and new fountain machine. My go to is a spicy chicken sandwich and peach sprite
Marisa D.
Valencia, CA
Wendys has some good chicken nuggets. Their fries can be salty sometimes. But I usually have a good experience when visiting Wendy's.
Sylvia M.
Lakewood, CO
Omg don't even get me started. Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant ever! The veggies they use on them Patty's are delicious.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
When you go to a wendys that prepares things fresh, the meal is amazing. However sometimes you get cold fries and those just are sad
Liz M.
I love to dip salty french fries in Wendy's Frosty. It's the perfect salty and sweet combination...you've gotta try it for yourself!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?