BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Amarys R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wendy's tastes so good and their food is so affordable! I have been eating there since I was a wee little girl! I love the 4 for $4!
Danielle F.
Stratford, NJ
This is a higher quality compared to McDonald's or Burger King. The burgers at a better quality and the spicy chicken is my favorite.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
I love going to wendy's whenever i need a fast meal. I reccomend the 4 for 4 meal. Their food is very good, and their service is too.
Sydney V.
Texas City, TX
Two words triple meat. ❤️❤️❤️🍀💖😍😍😍💖😩but I can't post just two words so yea I love Wendy's took me some time to get use to the fries 🍟
Erin B.
my all time favorite. baked potatoes,salads chili, fries and nuggets are my favorite for a auick yummy meal. i cant resist the smell.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Great tasting fast food that is comparable price wise to McDonalds. Their food is fresh and we always recieve good customer service.
Carlotta H.
Beaver, OH
Wendy's while expensive is worth every dime. Their meat is not frozen so it tastes great everytime. I prefer the other fries though.
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
It's been about a year and a half that I've been getting Wendy's more often. Chicken sandwiches are great and their fries are amazing
Maidelyn P.
I like eating at Wendy's. One of my favorite things to order are the chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce. There are several things that make Wendy's in my opinion a better fast food restaurant, first you have the option to order chili, or salad instead of fries with all your meals (ain't that great?) sometimes I want chili or a salad and I like having that option and not having to pay more for it. I love their frostys! My favorite is the chocolate frosty. I also think they have the best customer service from all the fast food chains. When I go to their restaurant I usually see that it's clean and a crew member usually goes around asking customers if everything is ok. I haven't seen that in other fast food restaurants. I would love for them to come with more variety in their menu.
Gabriella D.
Moreno Valley, CA
WENDYS MY BABy! 4 for $4 meal is the best highly recommend! It's cheap and tastes good and they have salads too if that's your thing!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?