BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Charlene M.
Orange, TX
My children and I both love Wendy's. I especially love the deals they offer and it is a high quality product in a clean environment.
Jenn H.
W Melbourne, FL
Wendy’s 4 for 4 meal is a quick meal I pick up for my kids as a treat once a week. They also love getting Frosty’s during the summer.
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I got to wendys like twice a week ..and I always get their ice cream frosty and my same old meal ..2chicken sandwich..fries and Coke
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
Wendy's isn't bad but it's not my favorite. The frostys are always good and so are the chicken sandwiches but the fries are debatable
LA F.
Globe, AZ
I love Wendy's, there burgers and fries are always fresh and hot! They have great customer service and I will never go anywhere else!
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA
I love eating at Wendy's. The 5 for 4 is the way to go. I love so spicy go wraps also. I have no complaints from any item on the menu
Kaylie S.
Knoxville, TN
I like the $4 meal deal, it's pretty satisfying and it fills you up get more bang for your buck and NY son loves the chicken nuggets
Zoleimi F.
My favorite burguer is Baconator and my husband and me enjoy it so much. The food is good but the mc Donalds French fries are better
Rylee H.
Marble Falls, AR
Good place to go if you are looking for a place to get food quickly, but not a good place to go if you are looking for healthy food.
Alexis S.
Anchorage , AK
I love Wendy’s. They are the best fast food burgers place. And now they they have the 4 for 4 deal they’re not super expensive either
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?