BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jordan K.
middlesex, NJ
i love wendy's! i have celiac disease, meaning i can't eat gluten, and they are always very respectful and careful when preparing food for me! i appreciate it very much. food is great and for great prices. i will continue to eat there often!!!
Samantha S.
I favor Wendys over Mcdonalds or BurgerKing. I never leave feeling like I ate a pound of grease. Theyre fries are my absolute favorite, and i love the wide selection of salads they have. They have a good variety of burgers which i like as well.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wendy's has the best frosty ever. I would usually get that with a medium fries and eat it together...thats just the way I enjoy both of them. Price is affordable and food is always freshly made for me. Luv this place.
Yesenia G.
Hialeah, FL
you can never go wrong with Wendy's when your in a hurry and you want to grab a quick bite to eat. they have a good variety of choices in their menu which my favorite includes the 4 for $4. its a great deal for only $4.00 and you get to try a bit of everything you like.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Wendy's is ok. It's really nothing special. The employees are unenthusiastic and unhelpful, and the food is often cold and generally mediocre. I do like their frosties, but don't order them late at night before closing or they'll just give you the icy discharge from the machine.
Gitanjali M.
Sandy, UT
I really enjoy Wendy's but it merely depends on which location I decide to visit and what I order. The fries aren't the best for me compared to my favorite, McDonald's fries. Their $1 Chicken Burger is great though.
Victoria C.
Valencia
The food is normal! Sometimes is cold and unpleasant, other times just its ok! Obviously not is my favorite local of burgers! But the potatoes are so good, the ice cream is very creamy, and the atention is excellent
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Wendy's is definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants! If you are not buying off the value menu, their prices are high but I take advantage of the $2.00 off coupon if you purchase a large sandwich or salad ( coupon on receipt if you call and take survey, and write down redemption code). I have never had anything from Wendy's I didn't like.
María V.
Toronto , ND
I love their hamburgers, it's my preference, since everything is very good.
I go whenever I visit United States and their chicken wings are very delicious.
Sometimes they take too long and sometimes the French fries are very dry
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
The fries are amazing at Wendy's. By far my favorite. The food is of high quality too which is nice. The only Con for me is it's kind of pricey especially compared to McDonald's or Burger King. You pay for the better quality.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?