BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Zoleimi F.
My favorite burguer is Baconator and my husband and me enjoy it so much. The food is good but the mc Donalds French fries are better
Lauren T.
Florence, SC
Really can't go wrong with wendy's, but is it just me? I feel like the quality of their food has gone down. Still love the frosty's!
Alexis S.
Anchorage , AK
I love Wendy’s. They are the best fast food burgers place. And now they they have the 4 for 4 deal they’re not super expensive either
Angela W.
Chapmanville, WV
I enjoy a ocassional burger from this place! They have multiple affordable meals so eating here ocassionally doesnt break your bank.
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
Good prices and always dependable adoptions. The nuggets never disappoint. And the fries and frosty make even the worst days better.
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I got to wendys like twice a week ..and I always get their ice cream frosty and my same old meal ..2chicken sandwich..fries and Coke
Jenn H.
W Melbourne, FL
Wendy’s 4 for 4 meal is a quick meal I pick up for my kids as a treat once a week. They also love getting Frosty’s during the summer.
Rylee H.
Marble Falls, AR
Good place to go if you are looking for a place to get food quickly, but not a good place to go if you are looking for healthy food.
Morgan N.
Westfield, WI
One of my favorite fast food options! Very filling and affordable. I love the cut of the fries. But of course save room for a frosty
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT
I would go here more if it wasn't expensive. I love their natural lemonade and their spicy chicken salad. That's normally all I get.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?