BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Melissa S.
Evarts, KY
Wendy's is affordable it has adult and kid friendly menus so there is something for everyone. The food is excellent and of good quality
shanda r.
Kansas, OK
I really like this place it's cheap and family loves to eat there I can feed a family of 4 for $20 so not bad and that's complete meals
Celina C.
Jonesboro, GA
Once in a while i come here with my daughter to enjoy a delicious burger while my other children are at school..but dont tell them lol
Toni M.
And I love one days the baconCheeseburger is the bomb your chili is really good there a baked potato is amazing and I like the Frosty’s
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like their fries. And frostys of course! Chicken nuggets are okay, and honestly that's all I really eat thats fast food anyway
Adrienne L.
Wendy's is the bomb. I like the $4 meal deal. I get it with the nuggets, chili, a soda, and the chicken sandwich. There nugs are bomb.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
They're open real late but when I go late I get real dry food. Plus they're fries are always super salty. Otherwise I like their food.
Jess O.
Food is very heavy and high in calories but if you're hungry, on a tight budget and in a rush, their baked potatoes are the way to go!
Tatyana P.
Memphis, TN
I don't really like Wendy's . Although they have the BEST nuggets I've ever tasted . I would go there just for the wonderful nuggets !!
barsha w.
South Point, OH
Wendy's burgers are my favorite fast book burger! They are fresh and don't taste like a piece of cardboard like you get at McDonald's.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?