BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Zoleimi F.
My favorite burguer is Baconator and my husband and me enjoy it so much. The food is good but the mc Donalds French fries are better
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT
I would go here more if it wasn't expensive. I love their natural lemonade and their spicy chicken salad. That's normally all I get.
Supriya Y.
Love their salads and fries. I love that they have remodeled all their stores.Good quality and friendly staff.I go about once a month
Allison Z.
Highland, IL
My go to meal: spicy chicken nuggets, fries, and a chocolate frosty. Please try this! the most amazing meal you could ever think of.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
I love Wendys in general. I love their lemonade and their breakfast menu the most. I also love the salads and the chicken sandwiches
Amarys R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wendy's tastes so good and their food is so affordable! I have been eating there since I was a wee little girl! I love the 4 for $4!
Morgan N.
Westfield, WI
One of my favorite fast food options! Very filling and affordable. I love the cut of the fries. But of course save room for a frosty
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
I love going to wendy's whenever i need a fast meal. I reccomend the 4 for 4 meal. Their food is very good, and their service is too.
Katie W.
I really like the food here. They have good burgers and baked potatoes. I don't eat here a ton , but when I do I'm not disappointed.
Angelina C.
Souderton, PA
Most of the time my Wendy's has great fresh food and I really appreciate this from fast food restaurants
The 4 for 4$ is a life saver
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?