BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
Good prices and always dependable adoptions. The nuggets never disappoint. And the fries and frosty make even the worst days better.
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
They're the best! It has fresh food which who doesn't like that?! It is more expensive but in the long run you get what you pay for!
Kinslee A.
St. George
Wendy's is really good. I love there food and there frosties. I love their chicken nuggets because the breading is crunchy and delish
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I got to wendys like twice a week ..and I always get their ice cream frosty and my same old meal ..2chicken sandwich..fries and Coke
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
Wendy's isn't bad but it's not my favorite. The frostys are always good and so are the chicken sandwiches but the fries are debatable
Carlotta H.
Beaver, OH
Wendy's while expensive is worth every dime. Their meat is not frozen so it tastes great everytime. I prefer the other fries though.
Jessica J.
I LOVE WENDYS CAUSE THEY MAKE ALL THERE FOOD FRESH AS YOU ORDER SO ITS ALWAYS HOT AND READY TO EAT. AND THE PRICING ISNT BAD EITHER.
Rylee H.
Marble Falls, AR
Good place to go if you are looking for a place to get food quickly, but not a good place to go if you are looking for healthy food.
Alexis S.
Anchorage , AK
I love Wendy’s. They are the best fast food burgers place. And now they they have the 4 for 4 deal they’re not super expensive either
Ashley S.
Wendys is a favorite of ours! Myself and children included loves the crispy chicken nuggets and my husband loves the double stackers!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?