BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nicole S.
indianapolis, IN
I love the $4 meal. It is a good amount of food for one low price. I also love the Frosty. I have never gotten "bad" food from Wendy's.
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
I love going to Wendy's. I personally think it is healthier than McDonald's or places like that. There food just seems to taste better.
Samantha E.
Jupiter, FL
The 4 for $4 deal is my favorite. Sure, it isn't healthy but I do feel full and it's a decent option when I am on the go or travelling
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Chicken nuggets and jr bacon cheese burger are one of my favorites plus there cheese Fry's are best I reccomed anyone try any of these
Aurianna S.
They're burgers are one of the only fast food burgers I can eat. They're amazing!! Plus their spicy chicken sandwiches are so amazing!!
Evelyn T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Love everything about Wendy's except the prices. And another thing I love is the drinks it's unfortunate that some are seasonal drinks
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
The burgers are great! The fries not so great. They used to have the best french fries but they changed. And I do not like the change.
Anna R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This place has amazing frostys. I like the chocolate and vanilla flavors. I go every single day at least once a day. It is very cheap.
Miriannys M.
miami , FL
4 for 4 es una opcion economica y rapida, pero solo para salir del paso, la compro cuando ya no tengo otra opcion de comida saludable.
Shianne K.
Bay City, MI
I love wendys sea salt fries, I also love both the baconator and the son of baconator! The chocolate frosties are my favorite as well!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?