BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mia R.
Scranton, PA
It's a great place if you're looking for a quick bite to eat, but like a non frozen fresh burger. It's not very greasy and very filing.
Ardit K.
AYE IT'S WENDY'S! You guys rock! The food is great and the staff is always lovable. Not to mention your twitter pr, is te real killer.
Tatyana P.
Memphis, TN
I don't really like Wendy's . Although they have the BEST nuggets I've ever tasted . I would go there just for the wonderful nuggets !!
Rosmary M.
Excelentes hamburguesas,me encantan los aros de cebolla, son super ricos. Cuando no se que deseo comer Wendys siempre es la respuesta.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like their fries. And frostys of course! Chicken nuggets are okay, and honestly that's all I really eat thats fast food anyway
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE
My absolute favorite meal is a double bacon cheese burger and a medium frosty from Wendy's! Cheap and delicious, who doesn't love that?
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
I really like going here for lunch and getting their 4 for 4 or whatever and of course I like going here to get their infamous frosty.
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
All food that I have ordered is very good. I will definitely be going back. Clean, well kept restaurant with fast and friendly service.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
It's on par with Burger King and McDonalds, so nothing great. Their dollar menu is ok but still nothing special, don't waste your money
Tori T.
4 for $4 is where it's at! I love the great deals they have. It's not the healthiest place to eat, but beats McDonald's by a long shot.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?