BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Evelyn T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Love everything about Wendy's except the prices. And another thing I love is the drinks it's unfortunate that some are seasonal drinks
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
The burgers are great! The fries not so great. They used to have the best french fries but they changed. And I do not like the change.
Shianne K.
Bay City, MI
I love wendys sea salt fries, I also love both the baconator and the son of baconator! The chocolate frosties are my favorite as well!
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
The baked potatoes are delicious. Especially with the cheese an bacon. An butter it goes perfect with a coke. An it's not to expensive.
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
I love going to Wendy's. I personally think it is healthier than McDonald's or places like that. There food just seems to taste better.
Tori T.
4 for $4 is where it's at! I love the great deals they have. It's not the healthiest place to eat, but beats McDonald's by a long shot.
Katie P.
Gresham, OR
Great on the go but I love the taste of the patties and there frostys are smooth and creamy which helps my craving for something sweet.
Erika A.
Findlay, OH
The Wendy's in findlay takes forever. I was there last night and it took 10 minutes just to order and there was only 1 car ahead of me.
Stefani G.
Can never go wrong with Wendy’s!!! They have the best Crispy chicken sandwich I have ever try, love their baked potatoes and Frosty!!!!
Stephanie Y.
Best chicken nuggets . And they're best dipped in a chocolate frosty. And the salads are great. They have great deals on meals as well.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?