BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Shane M.
I know fast food is bad for you, but that spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's is hard to resist. When I have no time to cook and need a quick bite that is also filling, that's the sandwich and fast food restaurant that comes to mind.
Melissa S.
Leola, PA
Love the burgers, best fast food burgers you'll have however I find the fries leave something to be desired. 9/10 times I get fries and they're kinda cold and not fresh at all. I've heard this is a thing that they do.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
I used to be a McDonalds person, but over the last few years Wendy's has stepped up their quality and far passed McDonalds. My burgers are always fresh tasting and chicken sandwiches are always juicy and white meat. Always happy with my quick lunch from Wendy's.
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Wendy's is definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants! If you are not buying off the value menu, their prices are high but I take advantage of the $2.00 off coupon if you purchase a large sandwich or salad ( coupon on receipt if you call and take survey, and write down redemption code). I have never had anything from Wendy's I didn't like.
Victoria H.
The new grilled chicked sandwich is so good .its one of the best ive had at a fastfood place .the bread they pair it with really ties in the deal.with some frys and drink of your choice makes it a fantastic meal ..
Misty B.
lexington, NC
Wendy's is my go to fast food restaurant. They may be a little high priced but it is a lot better quality products they use. You can tell a big difference between Wendy's and other fast food burger joints. I would highly recommend this if you have never had it before and even for those who have had it.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Wendy's is ok. It's really nothing special. The employees are unenthusiastic and unhelpful, and the food is often cold and generally mediocre. I do like their frosties, but don't order them late at night before closing or they'll just give you the icy discharge from the machine.
Jordan K.
middlesex, NJ
i love wendy's! i have celiac disease, meaning i can't eat gluten, and they are always very respectful and careful when preparing food for me! i appreciate it very much. food is great and for great prices. i will continue to eat there often!!!
Gitanjali M.
Sandy, UT
I really enjoy Wendy's but it merely depends on which location I decide to visit and what I order. The fries aren't the best for me compared to my favorite, McDonald's fries. Their $1 Chicken Burger is great though.
Sarah P.
Erie, PA
I prefer Wendy's over McDonald's or Burger King any day. The burgers feel like real meat and the portions are pretty large. The Chickens are to die for! Everything from burgers to frosty's, the quality of the food feels fresh. The price is a little higher than McDonalds, but worth the extra few cents!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?