BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Marissa W.
Bowling green, KY
The 4 for 4 is my favorite now. Tons of food for only $4 with a drink! Wendy's food also is no where near as greasy as other restaurants
Carrie S.
Coshocton , OH
Great seasonal salads and I love their chicken nuggets. I love that you can get a lot of food for just a few bucks with their value menu.
Sara S.
Superior, WI
I am possibly addicted to their spicy chicken sandwiches and fries! Excellent food, great prices, and the restaurant is family friendly.
Riley S.
4 for $4 is a solid deal, great for the price. Nuggets are good, stays open late thankfully. has good natural lemonade, always my go to!
Kelsey S.
Falkville, AL
I really like their food especially the chili!! A cold day and you get some chili and it warms your body up! One of my favorite places!'
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
Always love chicken nugget kids meals for my son. The jr crispy chicken sandwich is good. My all time favorite is the single cheeseburger
Dena P.
Rochester, NY
Love Wendy's home style chicken sandwiches! Sea salt on the fries is a great touch! I love to dip my fries in the heartland ranch sauce!!
Jenna K.
I love Wendy's! Best spicy chicken sandwich combo ever! Doesn't hurt that their small drinks are the size of most fast food chains medium
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
It was 4 stars but they just took away the spicy chicken nuggets! The services varies. Otherwise price is right on for what you'd expect.
Leslie J.
Wendy's is convenient and my daughter loves their chicken nuggets. I enjoy their chicken sandwiches. Prices are decent for what you get.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?