BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL
Wendys chili is absolutely delicious. It's great for one of those cold winter days and you want something hot to warm you up. The best!!!
AD M.
Olathe
I like their chicken nuggets and their Chicken Bacon Asiago Ranch sandwich. it's generally what I get when I do choose to eat fast food.
Natalie S.
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants, it's good quality but REALLY greasy. My favorite food is their double cheeseburger!
Roberta E.
Burlington
Hands down I love Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger is my Favorite with a sprite . And I also love their chicken nuggets they are amazing
Jerilyn H.
Slatersville, RI
The best place to go after a late night out. They have the best junior bacon cheeseburgers and the staff is always pleasant to deal wjth
Sydni W.
Great burgers and great chicken nuggets. A little pricier than Mcdonald's but is good quality food. However orders are often not correct.
Carol W.
Adams Center, NY
I like the fresh hamburger you get there. The fries are really good and I love the frosty they serve. I stop every week or so after work
Dena P.
Rochester, NY
Love Wendy's home style chicken sandwiches! Sea salt on the fries is a great touch! I love to dip my fries in the heartland ranch sauce!!
Erika G.
I enjoy the spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. I get it with no mayo and ranch on the side. It is always cooked well and tastes fresh!
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I am loving Wendy's burgers and fries!!! Especially the baconator! The new style of fries are awesome; I recommend Wendy's to everyone!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?