BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Although fast food isn't good for you wendy's is the best one to eat from they are the healthier option of fast food and it taste great
Justin B.
Miamisburg
Depends on which one you go to I'm my town. I love the 4 for 4 option. Jr bacon cheeseburger is my go to and love the fries with ranch
Shianne K.
Bay City, MI
I love wendys sea salt fries, I also love both the baconator and the son of baconator! The chocolate frosties are my favorite as well!
Mandy R.
Vale, NC
Great fast food option. The device is good and so is the quality of the food. The prices is very affordable and they offer many options
Melissa Z.
I don't often eat fast food, but when I'm in a rush I won't stop anywhere else. Definitely the freshest in comparison to competitors!!
Madison L.
Macon, GA
I love the many deals they have. Such as the 4 for 4. Sometimes Customer service is not that good. But overall I really enjoy the food.
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
I love going to Wendy's. I personally think it is healthier than McDonald's or places like that. There food just seems to taste better.
Miriannys M.
miami , FL
4 for 4 es una opcion economica y rapida, pero solo para salir del paso, la compro cuando ya no tengo otra opcion de comida saludable.
Jessica S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Chicken nuggets and jr bacon cheese burger are one of my favorites plus there cheese Fry's are best I reccomed anyone try any of these
Aurianna S.
They're burgers are one of the only fast food burgers I can eat. They're amazing!! Plus their spicy chicken sandwiches are so amazing!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?