BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Carol W.
Adams Center, NY
I like the fresh hamburger you get there. The fries are really good and I love the frosty they serve. I stop every week or so after work
Brittany A.
I will eat 4 piece chicken nugget and a side garden salad on lunch when I'm in a bind and didn't get to pack. Cheap, yummy, and filling!
Tiffany L.
I love Wendys! They're food always tastes so fresh. When I choose to eat there I never feel like I ate a bunch of fatty greasy fast food.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
Very excited that they brought back the original taco salad from the 90s however, the price really increased and the salad really shrunk
Dena P.
Rochester, NY
Love Wendy's home style chicken sandwiches! Sea salt on the fries is a great touch! I love to dip my fries in the heartland ranch sauce!!
Sydni W.
Great burgers and great chicken nuggets. A little pricier than Mcdonald's but is good quality food. However orders are often not correct.
Riley S.
4 for $4 is a solid deal, great for the price. Nuggets are good, stays open late thankfully. has good natural lemonade, always my go to!
AD M.
Olathe
I like their chicken nuggets and their Chicken Bacon Asiago Ranch sandwich. it's generally what I get when I do choose to eat fast food.
April G.
Clinton, PA
Always a go-to when I need something quick and filling. Also, helpful to make healthier choices when I am there. The chili can't be beat!
Tiffany H.
Anniston, AL
I love wendys. Fast service. Location where I live burned down, so I haven't ate there in awhile. I usually get the pick 4. Awesome deal.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?