BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Ashley A.
Florence, AL
Love their 4 for $4!! Just the right amount of food with the burger, four chicken nuggets, fries and a drink! Can't go wrong with a frosty.
Lakeisha H.
LYNDHURST, OH
All I can say is 4 for 4! Doesn't get any better than that. The salads are bomb and the chili. Wendy's have come a long way and I like it!
Bailey S.
Ravenswood, WV
Spicy nuggets are my favorite thing from here but the fries are just as good! I choose them over McDonald's since I am currently boycotting
April V.
Wendy's is a healthier alternative for fast food. It is still not the greatest healthiest food ever but is still great when your on the go.
MK W.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love the Wendy's bacon cheeseburger with extra mayo! It never fails! It taste so much more fresh than other fast food places.
Mishea K.
Midvale, UT
My go to for a quick bite to eat. I always get 4 for 4s and I always have such great and patient service when I'm ordering multiple things.
Mary M.
Seattle , WA
The taco salad at Wendy's is a great way to stay healthy while being budget friendly. The portions are large and the food is very fresh!
Chrystal S.
Love that their burgers taste fresh. The chili is great. The salad selection could be better. Love how you can switch the value meals up.
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL
Wendys chili is absolutely delicious. It's great for one of those cold winter days and you want something hot to warm you up. The best!!!
Lauren M.
the 4 for 4 is to die 4. lmao! but seriously it's yummy and a great price! if you're on the go and don't know what to eat this is perfect
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?