BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Midnight snacks.... I love a late night 12:00 Frosty with Fries combo. It can't get much better than that. Also a great price for the food.
Chyrel K.
Whitesboro, TX
Fresher tasting beef, better pricing for the size. Beef has more flavor and served at better temperature. Great other options on the menu.
Elizabeth Z.
Delicious burgers ! Love their frosty' however the fries are terrible and there is something about their nuggets that taste like dish soap
Christine C.
Sun Prairie, WI
Wendy's never let's me down. I just wish the fries were more consistent at different locations. The 4-$4 is a great option and quick go to
Kristy L.
Kissimmee, FL
The 4 for $4 meal is AMAZING! I won't eat fast food anywhere else but here. Lots of options and usually the freshest fast food I can find.
Megan H.
My favorite thing to buy at Wendy's is definitely the son of a baconator and if I'm extra hungry the baconator. It has such great flavor!!
Cheri L.
Temperance, MI
Wendy's is a step above other burger places! I love the variety of menu items available! The quality of food is a great selling point also!
MK W.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love the Wendy's bacon cheeseburger with extra mayo! It never fails! It taste so much more fresh than other fast food places.
Felixa R.
The Wendy's four for four deal is amazing you get a burger fries nuggets and drink it's truly a steal and don't forget to mention delicious
Meressa L.
Fairport, NY
Don't get me started on Wendy's, those guys are my favorite. Spicy chicken sandwich is like the gift we don't deserve, but the gift we need
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?