BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jessica L.
The 4 for $4 deal was (is?) spectacular! As a college kid I'm always looking for the best bang for my buck and this deal was a life saver.
franchesca P.
San Jose, CA
I love me some Wendy's. One of my favorite fast food places to go to.. They always have good promotions. Like there 4 for 4. Very good deal
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Love the chili and the burgers. Frostys are excellent as well. Always fresh food and our order is always correct. The chili is a must have!
Kali S.
Huntington, IN
Wendy's is great, the burgers are always fresh, they have the best salads, and they have different options such as chili or baked potatoes
Marissa B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Who doesn't like wendy's? They are fast and have great quality food! I also love how they brought back the taco salad, one of my favorites!
Yalitza N.
NEWARK, NJ
The food was great but they forgot my water they had charged me for. I had the taco salad which was very good and had lots of flavor to it
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
The strawberry (and new blackberry) lemonade is the best. Have to get it every time I go. Love the apple pecan chicken salad too. So yum ☺
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I like Wendy's burgers and spicy chicken sandwiches...i hate the fries because they always put too much salt on them...love the frostys too
Kristy L.
Kissimmee, FL
The 4 for $4 meal is AMAZING! I won't eat fast food anywhere else but here. Lots of options and usually the freshest fast food I can find.
Kelly C.
Eros, LA
I love the baked potatoes and fries. Wendy's also has fantastic salads. I love that they offer salads in a half size so there is no waste.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?