BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sue W.
Although the commercials boasting about freshness made me a bit skeptical, I cannot deny that Wendy's has better burgers than comparable franchises than McDonald's for example. Whereas McDonald's is barely warm and not very savory, Wendy's burgers are large and juicy.
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
Wendy's is consistent, quick, and doesn't make me feel completely terrible afterwards. Their nuggets are the best compared to other comparable fast food chains, and taste the most natural. I visit roughly once or twice a month, but I do not like their natural cut fries as much as I preferred their old ones.
Chantel N.
My favorite thing about wendy's is they have good quality food considering it is fast food. The burgers, fries and frosty's are my go to order. The serving sizes are huge and most of the time I do not finish my meal. But on that note the pricing is also really good.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
Okay on a real note though Wendy's has the absolute best salads! They have so many to choose from and they are so tasty! Most people are like why would you get a salad ?but these ones literally fill you up and they're good for you! It's a win-win situation definitely recommend you try them!
Christina A.
The Colony , TX
Wendy's chili is among the best that i have had. Has restaurant quality taste! I love their bacon cheddar baked potato. Butter & sour cream... yes please. Their fries have tied first place on my favorite list. Can not forget about their grilled chicken apple salad with pomegranate dressing. It's Sooooo good.
Sarah B.
Manitowoc, WI
Love the chicken nuggets here. Would prefer these any day over other nuggets. Some things here are a bit more pricey than other fast food places but the taste is much better. Would choose a Wendy's if I could find one any time. Plus the frosties are great!
Melissa S.
Leola, PA
Love the burgers, best fast food burgers you'll have however I find the fries leave something to be desired. 9/10 times I get fries and they're kinda cold and not fresh at all. I've heard this is a thing that they do.
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Wendys is probably my favorite chain fast food resturaunt. There are many items on their menu to choose from and almost everything is wonderful! My personal favorite is the taco salad (which they recently brought back).
Amber M.
Elkins, WV
Wendy's is my absolute favorite place to get a burger and fries. You can tell that the ingredients are fresh and better quality compared to other restaurants. Their fresh lemonade is always good too! When my friends ask me where I want to eat I say WENDYS
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
I used to be a McDonalds person, but over the last few years Wendy's has stepped up their quality and far passed McDonalds. My burgers are always fresh tasting and chicken sandwiches are always juicy and white meat. Always happy with my quick lunch from Wendy's.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?