BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
I don't eat much fast food but if I have to grab something on the go and a Wendy's is around, I go there! I love their burgers and salads.
jalaysia h.
Hampton, GA
wendys is a good place to eat when youre on the go but i dont eat there that often because fast foods is not always the best food choice .
Yvett C.
Pleasanton , Ca
Wendy's has consistently tasty and good quality food. I usually purchase their crispy chicken sandwiches and I've never been disappointed.
Megan F.
Their chicken nuggets are so good, they have good burgers, and sandwiches. The prices are affordable, and they make everything deliciously.
Farah R.
Providence
Taco Salad is amazing, flavorful, chilló is full of protein and fat xD and at the end is like eating a baconator but with a healthier look
Cheri L.
Temperance, MI
Wendy's is a step above other burger places! I love the variety of menu items available! The quality of food is a great selling point also!
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
Always order the chili. It's a nice high protein, low carbs quick meal for on the go. The flavor is amazing. Keeps you full for many hours.
marcy w.
manchester, KY
Wendys have some food that i enjoy eating such as the chilli cheese fries, and jr bacon cheese burgers. I dont like some of the food though
Victoria T.
Always my quick stop for a baked potato with cheese and bacon. For less than $4, and ready in 3 minutes, there's no easy lunch time snack.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I love Wendy's when I'm low carving . Large chili with onions , and a side salad . I live off of it when I'm too tired to cook. Delicious .
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?