BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Leto J.
I love wendysssssssss!!!! Dollar menu. Burgers. Potatoes. Chicken nuggets. Cheese fries salads. Chili. Soda. Coffee is a great value as well.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Wendys chicken nuggets are my favorite with honey mustard. Can't go wrong with adding a frosty too. Good place to eat when you're broke haha.
Abbie W.
Hokes Bluff, AL
I love Wendy's! It's my go to restaurant if I'm out in town running errands. Their chicken and their burgers are always delicious and fresh.
Candace G.
Wendy's has the best spicy chicken sandwiches. They are always fresh. Their prices are reasonable. They sometimes lack with customer service
Sophie T.
I love Wendy's nuggets, the best chicken nuggets by far. And the frostys are amazing. I wish they would lighten up on the salt in the fries.
Jean M.
Raleigh, NC
I love Wendys! Everything I have had there is great! Their 4 for $4 deal cannot be beat. Their salads are amazing and the chilli is the best!
Molly F.
Raleigh, NC
The recent updates to Wendy's including their new atmosphere and four for four menu items have made the chain even better than it was before.
tasha c.
A good place to have take out or dine in. They have a variety of stuff to choose from and is really good. My kids love their chicken nuggets
Madeline W.
Victorville, CA
Wendy's is my favorite restaurant ever. If you haven't I suggest dipping their god tier chicken nuggets into a chocolate frosty. It's so good
krystal e.
they have good burgers and fries and good old frosty matter of fact all there food is good i buy from there is a burger and fries and frosty
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?