BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Been a few years since I have had Wendy's food. Burgers are good fries are good and I love the Frostys. good and affordable food. would be a good one to stop at at an airport when your waiting for a flight. Yes I would go to them again. some day soon.
Melanie H.
Shoemakersville, PA
I love Wendys. Their food is a good price and tastes better than most other fast food restaurants. I always order the spicy chicken sandwich.
Dafne P.
Doral, FL
I love wendy's. Is one of my favorites restaurant of fast food. I really love their burgers and their fries ARE EVERYTHINGGGG! I LOVE Wendys
Gabriella Z.
My favorite fast food burgers. They don't taste artificial like some of the other places. Their fries could be a little crisper for my taste.
Alyssa W.
Hamden, CT
LOVE ME SOME WENDYS! I live down the street from one and being able to grab my favorite chicken nuggets is so amazinh. Wendys is just amazinh
Ruth S.
Sparta, TN
Love Wendy's! Every time I go I have to get the Chili! Is just so good! I'm glad Dave Thomas donates to the orphanage, and promotes adoption.
Brooke S.
Tipp City, OH
Great food and service! I really enjoy everything I get there and it doesn't make me feel terrible as some of the other fast food places do.
Kelley G.
Best fast food compared to alternatives such as McDonald's and Burger King. The chicken nuggets are my favorite with their buttermilk ranch.
Kaytlin S.
Very good quality food. Great deals and friendly staff. Only concern is that the fries can sometimes be a bit soggy and not on the crisp side
krystal e.
they have good burgers and fries and good old frosty matter of fact all there food is good i buy from there is a burger and fries and frosty
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?