BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
tasha c.
A good place to have take out or dine in. They have a variety of stuff to choose from and is really good. My kids love their chicken nuggets
Sophie T.
I love Wendy's nuggets, the best chicken nuggets by far. And the frostys are amazing. I wish they would lighten up on the salt in the fries.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Wendys chicken nuggets are my favorite with honey mustard. Can't go wrong with adding a frosty too. Good place to eat when you're broke haha.
Alison N.
I recommend them to people to don't mind a fast food taste. The food almost seems to leave a waxy residue my mouth. I like only there salads.
Ruth S.
Sparta, TN
Love Wendy's! Every time I go I have to get the Chili! Is just so good! I'm glad Dave Thomas donates to the orphanage, and promotes adoption.
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
What's better during the hot summer than a frosty from Wendy's? Nothing! I get a frosty from Wendy's at least once a week during the summer!
Christy R.
Smithfield, UT
The food is always fresh and taste so good especially the burgers. The fries are ok sometimes they are really salty. The frosty is great also
Noah P.
Willard, OH
Great service and amazing food! Never have I ever been unsatisfied with my order! Great workers and environment at every store I've been too!
krystal e.
they have good burgers and fries and good old frosty matter of fact all there food is good i buy from there is a burger and fries and frosty
Kimberly B.
Good service good food . I like their spicy chicken sandwich it's not dry so that's always a plus . Their 4 for $4 deal is great for lunch.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?