BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Wendy's was my favorite fast food place to go to but I haven't enjoyed their food in the last couple of visits. I love their fresh lemonade!
Alison N.
I recommend them to people to don't mind a fast food taste. The food almost seems to leave a waxy residue my mouth. I like only there salads.
Haley H.
Scranton, Pa
I absolutely love their frosty and fries. I'm like addicted to that. Their chicken nuggets are absolutely amazing and not bad for the price.
Bernadette D.
staten island
My favorite fast food place. The fries are amazing and not too salty and taste like real potatoes! The chicken nuggets are the best from here
Sophie R.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I love the chicken nuggets from Wendy's and they used to have a spicy chicken sandwich w avocado that was delicious they should bring it back
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
It's a decent place for burgers. If I had to choose between another place & Wendy's I'd choose Wendy's. I love that they have baked potatoes.
melissa s.
Lester, WV
I just live the BACONATOR and FRIES at WENDY'S. The are always my go-to .I always get mayo only on my burger and dip my fries in mayo also .
Alyssa L.
Liked Wendy's seasalt French fries, but I feel Like they've changed back to just regular salt. Only really go here because I like bacon lol.
Jessica A.
Modesto, CA
i recommended the 4 for $4 if they still have it because it comes with either a cheese or chicken bacon burger with fries nuggets and a soda
Amy S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wendy's is iffy. Sometimes it is great, sometimes not so much. The same goes for the service. The service at our local location is horrible.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?