BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nora B.
4 for 4 is what kept me going back they raised prices to children's meals so it's not affordable for my family we do not make trips here often
The value menu is the bomb! I like the value that you get for your money when you purchase for instance, a chicken sandwich or a cheese burger.
Brigitte P.
Wendy's burgers, salads, baked potatoes, and nuggets are great. I super love a frosty at pretty much any time. The fries kind of suck, though.
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I love the baked potatoes and crispy chicken wraps. It has good prices. I have visited some Wendy's that didn't have the best customer service.
Andrea F.
4 for $4 is a great idea...I am so happy to not have to pay $2 or $3 dollars for a sandwich that was once .99. Love the nugget, love the sauce.
Evalani D.
Mililani, HI
Their spicy chicken nuggets are the BOMB!!! Every time I go there, I always order a number 10 and a broccoli and cheese baked potato. Perfect!
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
I love Wendy's! Especially their salads! That are always fresh and delish! Plus the variety they have you will never get bored of eating salad!
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY
Is one of the few fast foods I go . It never disappointed me the food is always warm and fresh. Their cups sizes are way bigger than any others
Bev M.
I love going to Wendy's always a great experience the food is always good the staff are friendly the restaurant is always clean inside and out!
Melissa L.
I just discovered their wraps to go, and I love them. I get two spicy ones and I substitute my fries for baconator fries and am one happy girl!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?