BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kristina S.
Definitely better than MCD and BK. Great fast food burgers. But my favorite are their frosties. A great pick me up. I feel people who work at this place are happier. Lol so i would imagine the company itself is good at treating their employees. ad just a good place to chill.
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX
My go to meal is their chicken nuggets or the baconator. My food is always fresh. The employees are always friendly and fast service. I go every few weeks and treat myself to a chocolate frosty. Yum. I would recommend Wendy's to others.
Erin P.
Slc, UT
They are quick, convenient, and offer great deals. I love the four for four option and think it is a great thing to grab when I am on the run. I don't think I've ever gotten a correct order (no pickles, with Ranch please, no mayo, large fries not small, etc), but I'll continue to visit for the quick, cheap food.
Amanda N.
I sometimes get the 4 for 4 when I go to Wendy's, I don't eat here often at all, because I don't live close to one. They aren't too pricey depending on what you get, I have a few favorites from here so I can't really choose only one.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I eat here a lot, it's quick and easy but I feel like it's a higher caliber food quality than your regardless fast food places. They claim their burgers and never frozen and they have a great salad, the spicy ceasear. However, their chicken sandwiches are chewy at most locations.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I don't know how most of the food is here, but I do know the fries and the frostys are awesome! I could live on these things! I know I tried one of there 4 for 4 deals, and it was good, but very small portions. I wasn't all about that! Now the frostys are always good!
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
I had a side taco salad , I threw that up in the middle of the night after having crazy cold shakes . My cold shakes were so ridiculous it woke up , I just couldn't get warm. I'm scared for life and probably will never be back because of that incident .
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Can't get enough of Wendy's. Much better than the competition & how can you beat getting a Frosty with your meal? My favorite is a simple Single cheeseburger & a small fry. Then you dip those tasty fries into that Frosty!
Chantel N.
My favorite thing about wendy's is they have good quality food considering it is fast food. The burgers, fries and frosty's are my go to order. The serving sizes are huge and most of the time I do not finish my meal. But on that note the pricing is also really good.
Angel B.
Danville, IL
Good Food, Nice People Delicious Peach Soda and a nice friendly atmosphere only thing I can say as a con is having not having one open all the time to do ice cream in the morning but that's the only downside. Definitely would recommend the burgers
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?